Designed to invigorate & vitalise the Garden philosophy is derived from the origin of well-being and use of nature’s resources. Traditional practices of attaining a state of harmony and supporting health are the cornerstone of the water relaxation area The Garden.
The whole complex is an exceptional ritual path of physical and spiritual recovery. It is an unforgettable trip through the bath and water treatments, in which the elements interact with each other, enhancing the body’s energy balance and helping to restore vitality.
The Garden offers:
- Massage bath Jacuzzi – activation of metabolism.
- Amber bath – removes negative information and fills the vital energy.
- Shower of impressions – removes stress and tension.
- Old wood sauna – replenishes energy resource and revives the body and mind.
- Ice fountain – improves resiliency and elasticity of tissues.
- Pool with reverse flow, underwater massage and cascade – improves metabolism, shapes silhouette.
- Hammam – Turkish bath, where soap cocktail is prepared with the disposable glove for peeling – thoroughly cleanses body pores, removes upper layer of dead skin and facilitates self-renovation of the body.
- Rasul – oriental apartments with stellar sky, where a mask of alpine clay is applied – enriches the body with minerals and vitamins.
- Kneipp path – contrasting water paths enhance immunity, improve functioning of vital organs and systems.
- Phytobar – health and beauty elixirs prepared by special recipes, wide range of natural juices, cocktails, smoothies, herb and berry teas.
A visit of The Garden lasts 120 min and includes two self-treatments: The visit includes 2 self-service treatments: soap foam cocktail and disposal Kessa peeling glove in Turkish sauna Hamman and Alpine clay mask in Oriental apartments Rasul.
After The Garden visit guests can relax in the Salt Room (surcharge). Salt crystals naturally create negative ions, which have beneficial effects on the overall sense of well-being, reduce stress and headaches, as well as help a range of respiratory ailments, including colds, asthma, allergies and bronchitis.
|Visit during working days||9:00-21:00||120 min||36.00|
|Visit during weekend||9:00-21:00||120 min||43.00|
|Children until 12 years||9:00-21:00||120 min||10.00|
Opening hours: every day 9:00 – 21:00
Contact information: +371 6 777 14 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
“I saw the land of the Slavs, and while I was among them, I noticed their wooden bathhouses. They warm them to extreme heat, then undress, and after anointing themselves with an acid liquid, they take young branches and lash their bodies…” Andrew the Apostle in “The Russian Primary Chronicle” (1110 yrs)
For those who appreciate authentic Russian steam bath we are delighted to offer a visit of our unique steam bath complex The Banja. Famous Russian heat opens and cleans pores, removes dead skin cells, strengthens immunity.
The small Russian steam bath offers a delightful aroma of Latvian countryside herbs (camomile, John’s-wort, mint, etc.). Hot and moist air positively influences respiratory system, enhances air circulation in lungs.
According to the old traditions of healthy living after visiting the steam bath the one is recommended to experience contrast water treatments like ice hole with frost-cold water, snow room, small pool with the Baltic sea water and cold “bucket”.
Uniqueness of The Banja lies in the individual approach to each client – therapeutic bath specialist who masterly manages the Russian bath art techniques with traditional whisk (from the oak, birch, eucalyptus, etc.) will transform your bath visits in the ritual, which is an excellent tool for rejuvenating, weight reduction, to the body hardening and detoxifying, improves state of health. A sound mind in a sound body!
Take a rest between your healthy rituals and savoir the traditional Russian menu with variety of snacks and beverages, which are served for you in the Banja as requires the Banja customs.
Includes one of these treatments*:
- Flogging with brooms and rubbing with ice-5 min.
- Peeling massage -5 min.
- Facial massage in aroma sauna „Yemela”-15 min.
- Body wrapping with honey and oat flakes “Honey & Wheat” 15 min.
Each extra treatment from the list above is available for extra charge of 15 Eur per treatment.
Corporate or Private events
The Banja complex is available for the group reservation and special private events, offering delicious menu of traditional dishes.
I-V 9:00-21:00 250€ / 60 min
VI-VII 9:00-21:00 350€ / 60 min
I-VII 21:00-6:00 350€ / 60 min
Opening hours: every day 9:00 – 21:00
Contact information: +371 6 777 14 41, email@example.com
Charcot shower is one of the most favourite wellness water treatments, which is used for both health and beauty care with excellent results. During the procedure, the human body is massaged with powerful jets of water of different temperatures with a pressure of 1.5 to 3 atmospheres. Charcot douche improves blood circulation, lymph flow, metabolism, trophic of tissues and the excretion of end products of metabolism, helps to solve problems with excess weight and cellulite, it has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, preventing depression and insomnia. After it, there is improvement in the tonus of the body’s musculature and overall well-being.
A unique salt room that imitates the natural salt caves. The treatment helps to clean and restore the body and improves the immune system. It is recommended for chronic respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma), occupational diseases, smoking and infirm persons.
Salt room visit for adults 10 € / 60 min.
Salt room visit for children 8 € / 30 min.